Saturday, June 7, 2008

THYROID HEALING

thyroid health and virgin coconut oilby: swatiat: Wed, May 21, 2008 01:51 AM [Flag]HI, I would like to share my exp with you all suffering from thyroid.I have hadSEVERELY low thyroid for nearly two years now , I did NOT want to end up takingSynthroid. When came to know about VCO (Virgin coconut oil ) from my friend, I was soexcited to try the Coconut Oil. I took 3 tablespoons a day and within two months, Ireturned to my physician and she just couldn't believe that EVERYTHING on my testswas once again normal! She was so enthused that she has prescribed your product tothree other thyroid patients since then. Your product took me out of the doom andgloom I suffered for so very long! My muscles have returned to normal... Thedepression, hoarse voice, swollen face/eyes and all my other symptoms havedisappeared! there are many brand available in market you need to choose the rightone IBUY IT HERE: www.bio-asli.com/?id=sharilnoli

No comments:

Followers